Preventative Generator Maintenance Plans
Dedicated to Keeping Your Generators at Maximum Performance
Your portable or standby home generator from Generac is really just a free-standing motor. Like any motor, generators perform better with regularly scheduled preventive maintenance. At Clinton Electric Company, our Baltimore-area preventative maintenance service plan will protect your generator from breakdowns and costly repairs. As a certified service center, we use only manufacturer approved parts and our generator technicians are trained, experienced, and highly professional. Additionally, signing up with our preventative maintenance plan is relatively cheaper than constantly calling for one-time generator services, providing you with more savings of your hard-earned money.
Advantages of Our Preventative Maintenance Plan
Our Preventive Maintenance Agreement (PMA) will not only ensure your generator will be in top form, but it will make sure it is covered by the manufacturer’s limited or extended warranty.
Enjoy the following benefits when you sign up with our preventative maintenance plan:
- Courtesy call- Our client care representatives provide worry-free monitoring of your maintenance visits and contract renewals and will call you to schedule.
- Semi-annual inspections- Out technician will complete a thorough inspection of your generator and perform a simulated power outage to ensure that your generator is ready when you need it.
- Annual oil changes- Our technician will complete an annual oil change and replace the air filter and spark plugs as necessary.
- Follow-ups- Out technician will provide a summary report showing the results of each inspection.
- 24-hour emergency consultation service- You will receive a return call within 24 hours to discuss any generator issues you may be experiencing.
Our Baltimore-area electricians at Clinton Electric Company can also help protect your investment with remote monitoring, cold weather kits, and extended warranties for up to 10 years.
For more information or to sign up, don’t hesitate to contact our Baltimore-based electrical service office at (410) 449-7292!